Friday, December 23, 2016

Inspirada & Madeira Canyon: December 1-7

Hello all!


I have had another whirlwind of a week! I have been with Sister Robinson, one of my STLs, for the entire week. It's been a pretty long exchange!


Highlights from the week:


-We had interviews with President Snow
-I went to MLC with Sister Robinson
-I went back to my old area with Sister Uata while Sister Rovig went with Sister Robinson for exchanges for a day and I said goodbye to Wendi, whose goal is to go to the temple in January
-We went to a ward Christmas party
-We watched the First Presidency Christmas devotional with one of Sister Robinson's investigators!


This week has been odd since I don't know any of the investigators very well. They're pretty used to seeing unfamiliar missionaries because the STLs do exchanges fairly often.


I love you all!

-Sister Bedont

No comments:

Post a Comment